- Exhaust noise from a broken bolt on the right exhaust manifold. Will need new manifold and the bolt drilled out. Drove…felt the vibration. Checked front suspension…OK. Suggest balancing the front tires.
- Wasn't able to balance tires. Too large for our machine. Wouldn't read correctly.
- EXHAUST MANIFOLD – Remove & Replace – F150,V8,5.4L Eng,4WD Right Side
- HAD TO RAISE THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE ENGINE TO DRILL 3 BOLTS. Had to remove fan & shraud. Remove A/C compressor to access.
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – F150 Axle Shaft,Right Side – [DOES NOT include alignment. NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, Axle Shaft Assembly consists of Axle Shaft, Boots and Joints.] With the lift kit it required extra time.
- Had to hammer socket on to lug nut to remove. Replaced all lug nuts.
- Replaced the belt when fan was off has it was cracked.
Ken F. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/14/2021