- Diagnosis: Not a brake issue. Has a front end issue. All four ball joints are loose now and the steering stabilizer shock bushings are shot/blown out. The steering drag link is also loose again.
- BALL JOINT – Remove & Replace – Upper & Lower,Both Sides – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection.
- DRAG LINK – Remove & Replace
- AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- [DOES NOT include straightening or replacing parts.] Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel.
Nicole S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/17/2022